Google Chrome 5 beta has been released and it is the fastest beta to date for Windows, Mac, and Linux. The new beta release is 30% better performance and faster than the previous beta version.
Chrome 5 beta also includes couple new features such as:
- Ability to sync not only bookmarks but also browser preferences (themes, homepage, browser settings) on multiple computers using your Google Account.
- Now you can install and use Chrome extensions while in incognito mode (private browsing mode).
- Added new HTML5 features: Geolocation, app cache, web sockets, and file drag-and-drop capabilities.
- Bundle Adobe Flash Player plug-in with Chrome.
- Chrome now remembers zoom settings for each site.
- Bookmark manage now open in tab as an HTML page.
- Now you can reorder the extension buttons as you like.
In order to show you the speed of Google Chrome 5, the team did a series of unconventional speed tests for the browser. Here is the amazing video: