Samsung Galaxy Tab (GT-P1000) tablet is one of the best selling 7-inch Android tablet computer in 2010. Many people compare Galaxy Tab to Apple iPad, the best selling tablet.
Read on to find out how good (bad?) is Galaxy Tab.
Samsung Galaxy Tab specs
Samsung Galaxy Tab is a 7-inch touch screen tablet runs on Android version 2.2, which also supports phone calls and video calls.
Here are the highlights of Galaxy Tab specification:
- CPU: 1 GHz ARM Cortex A8 CPU
- OS: Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- Size: 190.09mm x 120.45mm x 11.98mm, weight: 380g
- Display: 7-inch WSVGA (1024 x 600 pixel)
- Battery capacity: 4000mAh
- Camera: 3.0 megapixel with flash, auto focus. 1.3 megapixel front camera.
- Storage: build-in 16GB, external memory: microSD (up to 32GB)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, WiFi, AGPS, TV-output (HDMI, Composite), 3.5mm audio jack, charging/USB connection port
- Phone function: SMS, MMS, phone call, video call, speakerphone, caller ID, call logs.
The retail price of Samsung Galaxy Tab (GT-P1000) in Malaysia is: RM2699
Galaxy Tab review after the break.