Cannot decide whether buy the Apple iPad now or wait for the next generation iPad? This article might help you to make a right decision.
Previously, I created a poll “Will you buy the Apple iPad?” on the Apple iPad post and here is the result:
The votes for “Yes” (39%) and “No” (38%) is almost the same, where the answer “No” has 1 more vote. 24% is undecided.
What to consider before buying iPad?
If you already have a smartphone and a computer, iPad may be an additional device in your living room or bedroom. The touch screen user-interface made iPad a more convenient gadget than a netbook.
Admit it, it would be “very cool” to sit in StarBucks and surfing web by “molesting” Apple iPad’s display screen. :)
Buy iPad NOW if…
- you are fine with those “cannots”
- you have some extra money to spend
- you want to be the coolest person in StarBucks!
- you cannot wait!
However, you must not bother that iPad…
- Cannot listen online radio in the background while you are surfing website (no multitasking)
- Cannot play your favorite FaceBook games (no Flash)
- Cannot take photos (no camera)
- Cannot make a call (no phone)
Else, you might need to pray for a better iPad (2nd Generation) in the future. Apple said nothing about iPad ver2, of course.
We expect future iPad will have multitasking, camera, and can make phone calls. How about Flash? I don’t think so..