Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1 (2014 edition) has been released in Malaysia in November 2013. Read on to find out what are the new features and compare to previous GALAXY Note 10.1 edition.
The new GALAXY Note 10.1 edition 2014 has a 10-inch display with 2560×1600 resolution. It is powered by 2.3 GHz quad core processor and 3GB RAM.
Large display and high resolution enable better multi tasking. Multi Window feature allows you to open two apps at the same time on the 10-inch display. You can use S Pen to drag & drop content from one app to another.
Like GALAXY Note 3, GALAXY Note 10.1 (2014) includes the enhanced S Pen with new features such as Action Memo, Scrapbook,Â ScreenÂ Write and SÂ Finder.
Check out the GALAXY Note 10.1 (2014 edition) introduction video:
Compare to old GALAXY Note 10.1
When comparing to previous GALAXY Note 10.1, the 2014 edition is faster, higher screen resolution, better camera and more battery juice.
Refer the following table for the GALAXY Note 10.1 highlighted changes:
GALAXY Note 10.1 (2014 edition) Specs
Hereâ€™s Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1 (2014 edition) specs in a glance:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 2.3 GHz Quad Core processor (LTE model)
- OS: Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- Memory: 32GB storage (microSD, up to 64GB), 3GB RAM
- Display: 10.1 inch WQXGA (2560 x 1600 pixels, 299 ppi) Super clear LCD
- Camera: 8MP rear camera with auto focus and LED flash, 2MP front camera
- Connectivity: LTE (800 / 850 / 900 / 1,800 / 2,100 / 2,600MHz), WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, DLNA, MHL, KIES.
- Connectors: micro USB 2.0, micro SIM,Â 3.5mm Stereo Earjack
- S Pen
- Battery:Â 8,220 mAh
Price and availability
The new GALAXY Note 10.1 (2014 edition) is available in 32GB with LTE. Retail price is RM2,299 in two colours â€“ Jet Black and Classic White.
âž¤ Samsung Malaysia