Maxis has reveal its new iPhone 5 release date in Malaysia. Read on to learn about the new enhanced Maxis iPhone plans and availability and FAQ.for iPhone 5, iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 a week before
Maxis, one of the primary telco in Malaysia, launchedat last Friday (March 20, 2009). Should you get an iPhone now? Let’s see.
Currently, Maxis is the only telco in Malaysia that offers iPhone but it might get other competitors after June 2009 (via twitter).
Maxis created 8 iPhone 3G plans calledwhich have a contract from 12 month to 24 month. The iPhone 3G phone (8GB) price is from FREE to RM1900.
All iValue Plans included data usage of 500MB to 3GB per month. iValue Plans have more expensive voice rate and SMS charge than. Value Plus Plan is 5 cents for a SMS while iValue Plans is 10 cents for each.
Is iPhone 3G for you?
Besides all the attracting features of Apple iPhone 3G, it also has some disadvantages and lacks of some features:
- Cannot blind typing on iPhone because of its smooth touch screen surface.
- Cannot type on iPhone with one hand because your thumb is not long enough.
- Cannot forward funny/interesting SMS by friend to other friends, because iPhone does not support SMS forward.
- Cannot transfer files via iPhone bluetooth because its bluetooth does not support it.
- Cannot Copy & Paste text.
- Does not support MMS.
- Does not support Video Recording.
- No flash on camera
- Speaker is not loud enough.
- Cannot replace build-in battery.
- Does not support Flash animation on website.
iPhone OS 3.0
Don’t mind all these disadvantages and lacked functions? All right. But, you should wait a little while more before rushing to get your iPhone 3G now.