As mentioned in my previous article â€œBlackBerry Z10 in Malaysiaâ€, the BlackBerry Z10 roadshows in Malaysia have started. BlackBerry owners can now trade in their old BB for new BlackBerry Z10.
BlackBerry Z10 roadshows
Here is the full listing of BlackBerry Z10 roadshow locations, ordered by regions and dates:
- 13â€“17 March: Midvalley Megamall, Kuala Lumpur: 13â€“17 March
- 20â€“24 March: Setia Mall, Setia Alam
- 26â€“31 March: Alamanda Mall, Putrajaya
- 29â€“31 March: Mahkota Parade, Melaka
- 22â€“28 April: Plaza Low Yat, Kuala Lumpur
- 27 Marchâ€“14 April: Midvalley Megamall, Kuala Lumpur
- 12â€“14 April: PC Fair, Kuala Lumpur Convention Center
- 17â€“21 April: Sunway Pyramid, Bandar Sunway
- 9â€“14 April: Kinta City, Ipoh
- 12â€“14 April: Sunway Carnival, Penang
- 18â€“21 April: Gurney Plaza, Penang
- 2â€“7 April: Tebrau City Mall, Johor Bahru
BlackBerry Z10 Trade-up
Exisiting BlackBerry owners can trade-in their BlackBerry smartphones and receive a rebate up to RM480 per device when buying the brand new BlackBerry Z10.
Here is the list of BB eligible for trade-up:
- BlackBerry Curve 8520
- BlackBerry Curve 9300
- BlackBerry Bold 9000
- BlackBerry Bold 9700
- BlackBerry Bold 9780
- BlackBerry Bold 9790
- BlackBerry Bold 9900
Interested BB users is required to generate and print voucher by visiting a trade in website and bring the voucher and your BB device to any trade in locations to trade up to the new BlackBerry Z10.
Visit BlackBerry Malaysia facebook page for more information.