During the DocuWorld 2013 on 17th January 2013, Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific Malaysia Operations reveals Fuji Xerox Mobility Solutions (Mobility Integrated Application) and Fuji Xerox Cloud Solutions (Working Folder) for Small-Medium-Business (SME).
Table of Contents
Fuji Xerox Cloud Solution (Working Folder)
Fuji Xerox Cloud Solutions (Working Folder) allows users to access, download, edit and print their document on-the-go with their computers, mobile devices or Fuji Xerox multi-function devices.
Protected by high security settings, the cloud server is hosted in Japan. Working Folder is web-based service only and does not offer offline access like other cloud storage service, example: Dropbox.
Fuji Xerox Working Folder starts from RM180 per month for 10 users and 10GB cloud storage space.
Fuji Xerox Mobility Solutions (Mobility Integrated Application)
Fuji Xerox Mobility Integrated Application is mobile app for iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) and Android mobile operating system that integrates business processes, document management and workflow. It is customizable to customerâ€™s workflow requirements.
The mobile app allows client to connect to their document management server (support WebDAV protocol), cloud storage service, and multifunction device in office. In the demo, the app can retrieve scan copies (PDF) on remote location, remark document, split/merge PDF document.
Fuji Xerox technologies
At DocuWorld 2013, Fuji Xerox has showcasing various advance technologies:
- Specialty Imaging â€” With no special ink nor special paper, Fuji Xerox printer capable to print various security marks (infrared text, glossmark text, correlation mark, fluorescent mark, micro text mark) on confidential documents, certificates, etc.
- Colour Management Technology â€” With integrated scanner, Fuji Xerox printer (Color J75 Press) is able to scan & match colours between original and printed copies.
- Drawing Different Detection â€” Scan two copies and Fuji Xerox printer will print a copy with the differences being highlighted.
Fuji Xerox also showcase some of theirÂ future technologies in development:
- Scan translation â€” Instantly translate text on a scanned paper and prints out a translated copy while maintaining the same layout.
- Enhanced secure watermark â€” 2D code printed with micro dots (invisible for human eyes) for advance security.
- Paper fingerprint â€” a technology to identify each paper using paper fiber pattern (XAYA).
- Multimedia through print â€” Like a QR code but hidden in the print, scan the print on paper using smartphone to watch the multimedia contents.
âž¤ For more information, please visit Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific or ask in comment below.