In this article, you will learn how to enable Google Account Chooser and add all your Gmail and Google accounts for easy multiple account sign-in.
Google sign-in page now displays a Google Account Chooser which allows you to select the account you want to use.Â Itâ€™s a good news for multiple account user, as it greatly reduces the hassle to re-enter your email and password.
However, Google does not provide details step-by-step instruction for Google Account Chooser. Here I show you how to enable the feature and add your Google accounts.
How to enable Google Account Chooser
- Sign out your Google account.
- Activate the Google Account Chooser
- Sign in your Google account.
- You will be asked to add your account to Account Chooser. Click â€œRemember this accountâ€ button.
How to add accounts to Google Account Chooser
Follow these steps to add additional Gmail/Google Account to Account Chooser:
- Click on your profile picture at the upper right corner. ClickÂ Â â€œAdd Accountâ€ button.
- A new page will opened with the Google Account Chooser listing your existing Google account(s).Â Click â€œAdd accountâ€ link at the bottom.
- Add additional account using Gmail (or any email address, will create a Google account).
- Sign in the Google account you want to add.
- Click â€œRemember this accountâ€ to save the account in Account Chooser.
- Done. Repeat to add other Google accounts you have.
If you are sharing the computer with other people, you are recommended to keep your browser information separated, example:
- use different operating system accounts.
- use different browser.
- use different profile in the browser.
- use the browserâ€™s private browsing feature.
I hope you find this tutorial helpful. Ask your questions in comment and I will help you.