The MCA ICT Resource Center (MIRC) and Google Malaysia will be holding a talk about online search engine advertising. The speaker is Hanson Toh, Google Country Consultant in Malaysia.
Date: Tuesday, 23rd January 2007.
Time: 9am registration. Seminar: 9.30am – 12noon
Venue:Seminar Hall 1, Level 12, Wisma MCA, 163, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Fee: Free admission
You will learn about:
- What is online search-engine advertising, and how does it work?
- Do Malaysians use search-engines and if so, which ones and how often?
- Using case study references, learn how search engine advertising applies not just to multinationals, but very much to SMEâ€™s as well.
- How to leverage search-engine advertising to reach your domestic and global-export markets.
- The basics of setting up an online search-engine advertising campaign, using Googleâ€™s AdWords advertising programme.
Read more at
[Thanks, Adrian Oh]