How many of your followers are fake or inactive? FakeFollowersÂ by SocialBakers is a simple online tool to tell your follower stats.
Simply enter your twitter username and click the â€œCheckâ€ button. You will need to authorize the app for first time. Then, a follower stats box will be shown on the bottom showing the percentages of fake, inactive, good followers.
FakeFollowers use the following parameters to define fake or empty followers:
- The Following / Followers ratio is less than 50 Following / 1 Follower
- They repeat spam phrases like â€œdiet,â€ â€œmake money,â€ and â€œwork from homeâ€
- Tweets are repeated more than three times
- More than 90% of the accountÂ´s tweets are retweets
- More than 90% of tweets are links and the profile has a following: followers ratio of 7 : 1 or more. This means, for example, that the profile is following 7 others while only being followed by 1.
- The account has never tweeted
Inactive followers are defined as those only have 1 or 2 retweets on profile or their last tweet older than 3 months.
You can check any Twitter account using its Twitter handle. You can use the tool up to 10 times a day. Fakefollowers only check up to 2000 followers per account.
My @liewcf twitter account has 5% bots, 16% inactive followers and 79% are good followers. It is a healthy stats. (Thanks for following!) How about yours? Tells us in the comment below.