If you like rock music, make sure you don’t miss out the Rock4Hope concert.
ROCK4HOPE is a charity concert organized to raise funds for the surgery of 20-year-old 2005 Dream Malaysia Awards winner, Yvonne Foong, to remove a tumor in the brain.
Performing Artists: Deja Voodoo Spells and A Day At The Zoo
Venue: Sunway University College, Multi-Purpose Hall
Date: 9th September 2006
Time: 7:30pm onwards
Ticket Price: RM20 only.
As a friend, I have always been supporting Yvonne Foong’s fundraising efforts. Although I don’t listen rock music and I am unable to attend the concert, but I can sponsor concert tickets!
Free Rock4Hope tickets giveaway to LiewCF.com readers!
Ok, here is the deal. I am giving away 10 Rock4Hope tickets to LiewCF.com readers (you!). You request for a ticket, and Yvonne Foong will help me to send a Rock4Hope to your home by express mail. I will bear the ticket cost and shipping fee. You pay nothing!
How does it work?
- You want a FREE Rock4Hope ticket.
- You with “Free Rock4Hope Ticket” as Subject, include your name, phone number, and shipping address.
- I collect the first 10 emails, compile and send to Yvonne Foong.
- Then, Yvonne Foong will attach Rock4Hope tickets and send to you using local express mail.
- You will receive your free Rock4Hope before 9th September 2006
- You attend Rock4Hope charity concert and enjoy!
– Due to shipping limitation, this offer is only available to Malaysians.
– Only 10 free Rock4Hope tickets. First come, first serve.
– The remaining tickets will be given to charities.
– Due date: 3rd September 2006
Am I crazy or what?!
Maybe it sounds stupid to sponsor tickets, plus free shipping. But I do this for Yvonne Foong and you, my readers. Yvonne Foong get funds for surgery, and you can enjoy the concert. Since I cannot attend the Rock4Hope, I hope you may attend the charity concert and have fun! :)
Grab your free Rock4Hope ticket now!